Page Turners

Here is a list of books that have been shared on KMA's Page Turners with the Shenandoah Public Library.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I enjoyed The Cold Dish by Craig Johnson more than I though I would at the start. The writing is a little difficult to follow at first, but once I got into the story I was hooked. It is about Sheriff Walt Longmire and an old case involving the rape of an Indian girl who has fetal alcohol syndrome. In the story the boys involved in the rape are being picked off one by one and it is up to Walt to find out what is going on, even if he secretly believes they are getting what they deserve. It surprised me that I could laugh out loud during a book with such dark subject matter. Craig Johnson knows his characters and the beautiful Wyoming countryside. I look forward to reading the other books about Sheriff Walter Longmire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home