Page Turners

Here is a list of books that have been shared on KMA's Page Turners with the Shenandoah Public Library.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have not been having a good reading week! I tried 3 new books and didn't like any of them. So, I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 3rd time. It is fabulous, but be sure you read these books in order--if you're not already a Harry Potter reader!

I had recommended the audio version of Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Natural Born Charmer to a patron. When she came back, she asked if I had read it, since she was really enjoying the audio. So, I tried it. It is a fun romance with snappy dialog and characters described at one point as "a Norman Rockwell painting on crack". I loved it and would now recommend either the audio or the print version!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home