Page Turners

Here is a list of books that have been shared on KMA's Page Turners with the Shenandoah Public Library.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I hope this can be a format where we can talk about the books we are reading and make suggestions. To contact the library or me, please visit the Shenandoah Public Library website for our catalog and other cool links.

I just finished Karin Slaughter's Blindsighted. It was a little more hard-core than my usual fare, but I liked it a lot. The cover compares her to Thomas Harris and Patricia Cornwell. The main character is a small town pediatrician and coroner and this is a particularly grisly case. Adding interest is the fact that the chief of police is her ex-husband. It was very engrossing and hard to put down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home